Before You Rent
Before you rent please go through our checklist to make sure that you have covered all of the bases for your party.
Before Event Date
- Check Space Required (the space required is listed on the individual item page)
- Check for Electricity.
- Please measure the distance from the desired inflatable location to outlet and make a note.
- If inflatable is within 75 feet of an electrical outlet there will be no additional charge.
- If inflatable is between 75-125 feet from an electrical outlet there will be a $2 surcharge for the heavy gauge extension cord rental.
- If inflatable is greater than 125 feet from an electrical outlet then a Generator will be required at a $75 charge including propane.
All Blowers require a dedicated GFI circuit with 15 amps except the following requiring an additional circuit or generator rental: Catch A Wave
- Check that there are no underground utilities that may interfere with the ability to stake and/or anchor equipment. Customer assumes responsibility for any damage to underground equipment, or landscaping resulting from equipment installation. It is recommended you contact Miss Utility at 8-1-1 or 800-257-7777 before our arrival.
- Check to make sure that the path to where you want to setup is free of steps, deep puddles, or dips in the lawn. The inflatables can weigh upwards of 400 pounds and do not traverse that kind of terrain.
- Will there be other items required for setup? We do not supply garden hoses for the water slides. Please be sure that your garden hose reaches the sight with some slack to attach to the sprayers.
- Read through our Terms & Agreement Page or our FAQ page for any additional needed Information.
- You can reserve your items online or by calling us at 301-800-9777.
On the Event Date
- Check to make sure that the path and setup location are clear of debris.
- Be prepared to show delivery driver where the electrical hookups are.
- Enjoy your Event!